Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Digital Torque Checker, 5 - 100 ft.-lbs.
Mechanical and electronic torque wrenches require calibration because the internal mechanisms can wear, fatigue, or become jolted out of accuracy by a drop or misuse. In order to ensure accuracy CDI created the Digital Torque Checker (DTC). The DTC is designed to be an affordable torque checker enabling torque wrench users to conveniently and simply check mechanical and digital wrenches for accuracy between calibration cycles, close to where they are used and stored.
- Three modes of operation - track, first peak, peak
- Simple operation enables any torque wrench user to quickly check wrench accuracy
- Large backlit LCD screen
- Audio beep on overtorque (125% of full scale)
- 1/2" square drive, with 3/8" Adapter included
- Compact design for mounting on any flat surface in vertical position
- CE Certified
- Honda/Acura specific software covers both Express Service/Accelerated Service 3/8" and 1/2" square drive preset torque wrenches in the Tool and Equipment Program, or any other torque wrench found in your service department with these ranges: 5-100 ft.-lbs., 60-1200 in.-lbs., and 7-135 Nm
- 3325-0440-01 Mounting Bracket Assembly
- Accuracy: ±1% CW and CCW
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Range: 5-100 ft.-lbs./60-1200 in.-lbs./7-135 Nm
- Units: ft lb, in lb, Nm
- Dimensions: 4.75" W x 13.5" H x 1.9" D