Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Used to safely support the engine whenever the subframe (cradle) is removed, such as during transmission removal. For those models where a majority of the engine mounts must be removed, example the 1998 and later Accord (V6), 2001 Civic, 1999 and later 3.2TL, 2001 3.2 CL and MDX.
- Universal design
- Heavy-duty design with corrosion-resistant powder coated finish
- Large handle on lifting J-hooks for ease of operation
- Twin front support bar design provides a versatile range of support post placement
- Support assemblies are equipped with ball swivel feet to conform to most surfaces
- Simple assembly and dome shaped flanges for lifting hooks and front supports provide stability and easy adjustment
- Crossbar equipped with 2 rotating and tilting shock tower brackets to achieve a level crossbar and flat footing on the shock towers
- AAR012106 Front Support Bar (2)
- AAR012107 Crossbar
- AAR012108 Hook for wall rack
- AAR012109 Square Poly Plug
- AAR012110 Washer
- AAR012111 Bolt
- AAR012112 Thread Bolt 2" x 1/2"
- AAR012113 Nut
- AAR012114 Lock Nut
- AAR012115 Bottom Bracket With Nut
- AAR012116 Shock Tower Brackets for crossbar (2)
- AAR012117 Handle for J-hook (3)
- AAR012118 Adjustable J-hook (3)
- AAR012119 Shock Adapter Plates
- AAR012120 S-Hook
- AAR012121 Wall Bracket
- AAR012122 Handle
- AAR012123 Pad
- AAR012124 Thrust Bearings (3)
- AAR012125 Lower Leg Bracket
- AAR012126 Top Support Bracket
- AAR012127 Chain
- AAR012128 Front Leg
- AART1256SPCR Engine Support Spacers - Qty. 2
One year limited
- Approximate shipping weight: 50 lbs.
- FOB: Wichita, KS
- Load capacity: : 500 lbs.
- Always follow the manufacturer's installation instructions.
- A variety of special engine hanger adaptors have been made to work with this engine hanger, refer to the appropriate service manual to determine which adaptor(s) is needed and how to install it.
- Keep needle bearings and threads lubricated.