Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Model 7600 Strut SpringCompressor
Most trusted strut spring compressor!
Since the mid-80's we have been the tool of choice. Now the new OEM approved Model 7600 handles even tough applications without the need of adaptors. The multi-position upper spring hooks are adjustable up to 4 inches, in 1 inch increments, giving the Model 7600 the flexibility to fit difficult coil spring configurations while its long handles provide extra torque to make compression easier. With a structural ring guard, better top nut clearance and a longer compression stroke, this is the best spring compressor on the market. Whether long, short, narrow, or angled, the 7600 will get it done. Made in the USA at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND.
- Doesn't Require Adaptors
- Heavy Duty Acme Thread
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Multi-Position Hooks
- All Steel Construction
- Easy to Use
- Maximum Spring Compression Capacity: 3,000 lbs. (1361 kgs)
- Minimum / Maximum Spring Diameters: 3.5/11.5 in (9/29 cm)
- Packaged Dimensional Data: 18.5" x 20" x 43.63" (47 x 51 x 111 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs. (43 kgs)