Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Remote Display Multimeter
The new Fluke 233 Wireless Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit is the industry's first digital multimeter with a detachable wireless display, designed specifically for automotive troubleshooting.
By simply sliding the wireless display out of the meter body of the Fluke 233, the technician can place the display where it is most easily seen - up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the point of measurement - while putting the meter in the best position to take measurements. The removable display has a magnetic back and flat bottom so it can be mounted or placed on any flat surface where it can be conveniently seen. When the display is attached to the meter body, the Fluke 233 operates as a conventional multimeter.
- Measure up to 1000 VAC and DC
- Measure up to 10 Amps (20 Amps for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 μF capacitance range
- Frequency to 50 kHz
- Min/Max and Average recording to capture variations automatically
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight
- Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter
- Auto power off maximizes battery life; approximately 400 hours
- Find a comfortable position to view and record test data, even when the test location is hard to reach or in a dirty or noisy environment
- Safely view underhood measurements on moving vehicles
- Separate the tasks of positioning the meter and reading test results, devoting full attention to each job - and working more safely
- Safety rated for use in CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600 V working environments; run tests and read results at a safe distance from high-voltage, high-current systems such as hybrid vehicles
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements
- Low power wireless technology is resistant to electromagnetic interference from ignition systems and other EMI sources, and will not interfere with other nearby electronic devices
- Safety Rating: CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- AC True-RMS: Yes
- Power: (5) AA alkaline batteries (3 for main body; 2 for display)
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM Band 10 meter range
- External Protection: Rubber overmold
- DC Voltage - Range: 0.1 mV - 1000 V
- DC Voltage - Accuracy: 0.25% + 2
- DC Current - Range: 1.0 mA to 10A
- AC Current - Accuracy: 1.5% + 3
- Resistance - Range: 0.1 to 40 M
- Frequency: 0.1 Hz to 50.00 kHz
- Data Storage: Min/Max/Avg
- Dimensions: (7.6"L x 2.08"W x 2.08"H)
- AC Voltage - Range: 0.1 mV - 1000 V
- Counts: 6000
- Battery Life: 400 hours
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- AC Voltage - Accuracy: 1.0% + 3
- AC Current - Range: 1.0 mA to 10A
- Capacitance: 1000 nF to 9999 μF
- Temperature: -40°F - 752°F
- Ranging: Auto/Manual
- Display: Removable and Backlit
- DC Current - Accuracy: 1.0% + 3
- This style of multimeter is:
- Invaluable for troubleshooting in confined spaces, like under the vehicle dash.
- Ideal to view underhood measurements while sitting in the vehicle.