Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Flush Mount Quick Tread Edge with Wall-Mount Console and External Vehicle ID, Black
Hunter Engineering Company’s Quick Tread Edge® system delivers detailed tire condition diagnosis in less time and with added edge wear detection, providing an improved analysis of overall tire condition.
Features and Benefits
- Automatically measures the tread depth of each tire from edge to edge in seconds
- Results sent to console and graphically shown for customer and reports up to six measurements per tire
- Captures accurate tread information on all vehicle traffic
- Measures tread depth and detects edge wear, analyzes data on-site
- Stores tread depth records to create customer history for use in marketing efforts
- Flush-mounted configuration integrates seamlessly with Quick Check Drive™
- Less bay space required
- Built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel, includes self-cleaning air knife
- Environmentally tested and protected. Works, rain or shine!
- Automatic vehicle identification
- Captures front and/or rear license plates
- Automatic license plate-to-VIN conversion
- Automatically determine OEM specs on most vehicles
Quick Check® can be integrated with flush-mounted Quick Tread Edge® to build the most profitable unmanned inspection system. Quick Check® with Quick Tread Edge® System Models:
Touchless alignment inspection and tread depth with tire edge wear detection!
NOTE: Quick Check Drive® Sensors with Wall-mount Console and External Vehicle ID can also be purchased separately (HUNQCD92ECBL - Black).
Visit the online equipment catalog for details and additional Quick Check® and Quick Tread Edge® configurations, or contact your program’s fixed operations consultant for further assistance.
Call the Hunter Customer Service Department at 1-800-448-6848 for specific warranty information.
- Wireless Network Module: Yes- standard
- Cable Length: 75 ft. per tower
- Processor: 3.7 Ghz Intel® Core™ i3
- Unmanned Console: Standard
- Quick Tread Edge Sensor Dimensions: 94”W x 15”H x 52”D
- Quick Tread Edge Power Requirements: 115/230V, 15 amp, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Wall-mount Cabinet Shipping Weight: 155 lbs.
- Memory: 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- Real-time Specs Delivered by Web: WebSpecs®
- Internet connection: Minimum 20 Mbps for upload and download (ethernet cable required)
- HunterNet®: 3 years free access for 1 user
- Wall-mount Cabinet Dimensions: 24”W x 28.5”H x 13.5”D
- Hard Drive: 250 GB Solid State Hard Drive (or greater)
- DVD-RM/CD-RW Drive: Standard
- Monitor Class: 22” widescreen LCD (QCD92) touchscreen
- Operating System: Windows® 10 - 64 bit
- Power Line Filter: Standard
- Hunter QuickCheck® Software: Standard
- Vehicle Specifications (30+ years): Standard - 2 years free updates
- License to VIN service: Requires CARFAX EULA on file
- Quick Tread Edge Weight: 1,723 lbs.
Scan every vehicle on the drive in seconds; increasing return on investment opportunities.