Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
X9 On-Car Brake Lathe Package
THE NEW PFM X9D brings a bundle of Pro-Cut exclusive advanced technology to the job. With simple user facing controls, sophisticated job tracking, maintenance alert system, and a smoother running, variable speed DC drive-train, the X9D will return years of continuous brake service profits for your shop!
- Variable Speed to tackle modern vehicle platforms with all-wheel drive with ease
- Advanced 2.0 Electronics Platform with ROI tracking, maintenance alerts, and full compatibility with our latest digital upgrades: G2X and GYR
- Performance Plus Cutting Head with robust T-nut locking system, 92 mm tool arms for larger performance rotors, and click-n-lock depth knobs for accuracy
- Faster Compensation and better accuracy with times averaging less than 15 seconds and lateral run-out under .001"
- DC Motor delivers smooth, clean, and consistent power for a factory approved finish every time
- Super Bright Work Light with 6 LEDs mounted where you need it for safe, efficient operation
- Unmatched 2 Year Warranty allows you to machine rotors day in and day out with peace of mind that goes well beyond achieving your ROI!
- Award Winning Service Team includes live tech assistance and trained and stocked professional local reps to keep you up and running
- X9D on-car brake lathe and fixed post trolley
- DRO computer box (accepts G2X/GYR upgrades)
- PCI50220 Speed-Lock cutting head
- PCI503ADPHO Honda/Acura 3 Piece Adapter Package
- PCI50ACCHON Honda/Acura Accessory Kit
- Maximum Rotor Thickness: 1.75"
- Maximum Rotor Diameter: 16.4"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 0.015" / side
- Motor: : 1.25 HP
- Working Height Range: 21" - 43"
- Maximum Friction Face: 3.62"
- Electrical Supply: : 110v / 60Hz or 220v / 50Hz compatible
- Feed Distance: 6.70" (7.44” Opt.)
- Minimum Rotor Thickness: 0.2"
- Feed Rate: : 0.005" / rev.
- Shipping Weight: : 200 lbs.
- Variable Spindle Speed: 46 RPM - 115 RPM
Ensure the bores of the adapters are clean and free of rust build-up. Proper mounting requires the removal of rust and debris from vehicle hub.
- The specially designed three piece Honda/Acura Adapter Package (PCI503ADPHO) must be used on X9 to achieve Honda/Acura refinishing requirements.
Meets Honda/Acura on-car brake rotors refinishing requirements, the only approved method to refinish front rotors. Refer to Service Bulletin 00-088 for Honda, and 00-037 for Acura.