Honda Dealers: Please enter the site from the iN or eMall system for dealer specific content and pricing
Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Oil Deflector - Red
Item Number: VSB02C000049 Supplier: VERSAFAB CORP
Oil Drain Deflector Instructions:
- Break loose the oil filter with the oil filter wrench and remove tool.
NOTE: It is necessary to remove the tool to provide clearance between the oil filter and deflector.
- Position the oil drain deflector on the sub frame, centered to the oil filter and push it back to rest against the oil pan to limit movement.
- Remove the oil filter by hand and let the oil drain.
- Replace the oil filter per service manual procedures.
- Custom built for Honda models: 2018 - 2019 Odyssey, 2016 - 2018 Pilot, and 2017 - 2019 Ridgeline
- Custom built for Acura models: 2014 - 2018 MDX (except 2017-2018 MDX Sport Hybrid)
- Eliminates oil draining on the sub frame
- Saves time, eliminates clean up
- Improves customer satisfaction
Five year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Always remove oil drain deflector before returning vehicle to the customer.