Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
EnviroLift with AquaVantage Versymmetric In-Ground Lift
AV1020 series EnviroLift® with patented AquaVantage™ Technology uses compressed air and tap water instead of electrical motors and hydraulic oil, making it the leading environmentally friendly automotive lift, a realGREEN product.
- Patented AquaVantage™ Technology runs on water and air.
- Large double walled anodized aluminum pistons provide stability, corrosion-resistance and a stunning showroom-like appearance.
- Air actuated water control valve allows for positive ascent and descent.
- 80" rise provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles.
- Versymmetric 3-stage arms lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically to maximize service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Double telescoping screw pads reach multiple vehicle pickup point heights reducing the need for adapters.
- Ergonomic power control unit with pneumatic switching, integrated air pressure gauge and lockout safety feature for convenience and simple, seamless operation.
- Patented AquaVantage Technology is more energy efficient and the most environmentally friendly automotive lift on the market.
- No electric motor, no hydraulic oil and recycled polymer cassette tub provides a realGREEN, earth friendly product.
- The fully contained, sealed polymer housing (made from recycled plastic) minimizes risk of
hydraulic fluid seeping into the ground as associated with low pressure in-ground lifts.
- CLFCSPK Universal Pre-Kit
- CLFSD100 Cassette Lift Automatic Liquid Removal System
- CLF10315 Truck Adapter Kit - Required for SUVs and trucks with running boards or side steps
Two years on parts, one year on labor from the date of installation.
- Capacity (per arm): 2,500 lbs. (1134 kg)
- Drive-thru Clearance: 87" (2210 mm)
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4356 kg)
- Operating Pressure (air required): 200 p.s.i.
- Reach (Arm minimum - maximum): 19-5/8" - 42" (498 mm - 1067 mm)
- Recommended Ceiling Height: 84" (2134 mm) plus height of tallest vehicle
- Rise Height: 80" (2032 mm)
- Rubber Pad Adapter (minimum - maximum): 3-7/8" - 7-1/8" (98 mm - 181 mm)
- Speed of Rise: Approx. 40 Seconds
- Stroke: 73" (1854 mm)
- Width Overall : 110" (2794 mm)