Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
10K Versymmetric Two-Post Lift w/ EV Adapters
10,000 lb. Verysmmetric® 2-Post Lift with Offset Front Arms and Three-Stage Rear Arms w/ EV Adapters
Challenger's ALI/ETL Certified Versymmetric® Two-Post Lifts maximize your revenue potential by having the flexibility to raise vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically in a single service bay. 10,000 lb. Versymmetric® Two-Post automotive lifts can accommodate just about anything that comes in for service and are equipped with one of three Versymmetric® arm configurations.
- Double your service capabilities! Heavy-duty arms are specially engineered to lift vehicles both true symmetrically and asymmetrically to increase a bay's servicing flexibility and revenue potential.
- An overhead non-load bearing cable equalization system and small base plate leaves the floor clear so tools can be moved easier and minimizes floor obstructions.
- Technicians can save valuable time by disengaging both column locks at the same time with our single point mechanical lock release system.
- User friendly arm restraints automatically disengage when lift is fully lowered for easy positioning of arms and securely engage when lifts is raised.
- Adjustable arm restraint shafts compensate for uneven floors.
- Grease fittings located on arm pin bushings minimize corrosion to keep arms swinging freely.
- 48" elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing.
- Heavy-duty 5" diameter pulley and 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life.
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
- Rubber door guards protect vehicles from door damage when accessing driver controls.
- Must specify color at time of order. Available in Red, Blue or Black
- CLFPB2270 Premium Double-telescoping Polyurethane Screw Pads, Standard for Challenger 10,000 lb. Capacity 2-Post and Inground Lifts
- CLFTFPK Electric Vehicle Footpad Kit - designed to give a flat lifting surface (Set of 4). Required for Electric Vehicles.
Two years on parts, one year on labor, and 5 years structural from the date of installation
- Adjustable Width Overall: 11'6.5" - 11'11"
- Ceiling Height Required: 11'11" / with 2' Extension: 13'9" / with 3' Extension: 14'9"
- Cylinder Overall (Full Stroke): 11'11"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 100" / 104.5"
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 10' 8-1/2" or 11' 2-1/2" / with 2' Extension: 12' 8-1/2" or 13' 2-1/2"/ with 3' Extension: 13' 8-1/2" or 14' 2-1/2"
- Front Arm Reach - Min / Max: 20" / 42"
- Inside Columns: 110" / 114.5"
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Low Lock Height: 12" Net Rise
- Max Load per Arm: 2,500 lbs.
- Motor / Voltage (Single Phase standard) - Standard : 2HP, 208-230V
- Motor / Voltage (Single Phase standard) - with Quick Cycle option: 3HP, 208-230V
- Overall Height: 11'2" or 11'8" / with 2' Extension: 31'2" or 13'9" / with 3' Extension: 14'2" or 14'8"
- Rear Arm Reach - Min / Max: 37.625" / 60"
- Rise Height (measured including tall 6" stack adapters): 74.125"
- Screw Pad Height - Min / Max: 3.875" / 6.125"
- Speed of Rise: 38 Seconds
For more information see the BEV Required Equipment document which can be accessed via iN (SERVICE > Service Bay > BEV Required Equipment).