Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
9,000 lb. Honda Express Service Pad
Challengers 9,000 lb. drive-on style pad aids quick vehicle spotting in express bays and has been added to our signature EV1020 inground lift series. The new configuration provides the quickest vehicle loading to reduce frustration in shops.
- Drive-on express service pad offers quick vehicle spotting for express bays.
- 8.5" diameter chrome pistons provide more stability under load.
- Mechanical lock engages every 3" allowing ergonomic working height for technicians to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Stainless steel airlock release cylinder promotes longer working life with its corrosion-resistant design.
- Fully-contained and sealed recycled polymer cassette tub eliminates the risk of hydraulic fluid seeping into the ground.
- 87" drive-thru accommodates wide vehicles, minimizes tire damage, and provides for easy drive-on.
Red, Blue, Black
One (1) year parts and two (2) years labor
- Air Requirements: 90 - 120 psi (6.2 - 8.3 bar)
- Arms: Drive-on Express Pad
- Capacity (per arm): 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- Dimensions: 117" L x 72" W x 42" H
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
- Rec. Bay Height: 12' (366 cm) min.
- Rise Height: 70" (178 cm)
- Rubber Pad Adapter: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Speed of Rise: 38 s
- Standard Motor: 2HP
- Width Overall : 31.5" / 79.75" (80 cm / 203 cm)