Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Straight-Line Sander withHook and Loop Pad
The "Hustler" 2000 is the only 2-cylinder, common piston straight-line with vertically-engaged, twin-drive gears. It's lack of "rolling gears" common to all other straight-lines eliminates "humping and jumping" at the end of each reciprocal stroke. The precision assembled components make it a superb, all-purpose straight-line with synchronized strokes so smooth and powerful it gets lighter with use!
- Straight-line, reciprocal action
- Two in-line cylinders, micro-honed to eliminate cylinder wall drag, power an oversized high-alloy piston
- Double rack and pinion gear assemblies give twice normal gear contact for maximum balance and thrust
The sander has a one year against defects in material and workmanship.
- Air Consumption: 6.2 c.f.m. @ 90 p.s.i.
- Noise Level: 90 dBa
- Pad Size: 2-3/4" x 16"
- Strokes Per Minute: 3000 s.p.m.
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.