Honda Dealers: Please enter the site from the iN or eMall system for dealer specific content and pricing
Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Preset Torque Wrench (3/8" Dr, 31 ft.-lb./42 Nm)
Item Number: JSP95511 Supplier: J S PRODUCTS INC
3/8" Drive, Yellow, 31 ft.-lbs./42 Nm, one-way ratcheting head. Oil drain bolt.
- Affordable torque wrenches providing speed, accuracy and a repetitive torque every time. There's no need for the technicians to spend time making adjustments that a typical torque wrench would require.
- Each wrench is labeled with a preset torque value approved by Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Color-coding for preset value identification makes it fast and simple for technicians to select the correct wrench for the task.
- Ratcheting head features rubber shock boot for protection of mechanism.
- Wrenches are factory calibrated to meet the following specifications:
- ASME B107.14M-1994
- ISO 6789
- Torque standard calibration N.I.S.T. traceable.
Honda Motor Co., Inc. has approved this torque setting for both steel and aluminum oil parts
The Preset Torque Wrenches are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- A torque wrench is a measuring instrument and should be treated as such. Never drop, throw, bang, or use it as a hammer. Costly repairs and downtime can result from this.
- The torque wrench internal mechanism is permanently lubricated during assembly. Do not attempt to lubricate the internal mechanism. Clean by wiping; do not immerse in a solution.
- For calibration or repair information, contact your Customer Service Representative at 888-424-6857.