Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Honda CPX-900 Battery and Electrical System Analyzer
NOTE: Lead-time 60 days
Honda CPX-900 Battery and Electrical System Analyzer with Integrated Printer, Barcode Scanner, and Dock
CPX-900 Battery and Electrical System Analyzer offers advanced diagnostics in a handheld one-piece diagnostic tool. CPX-900 features Conductance Profiling™, a patented Midtronics technology that identifies batteries with low reserve capacity, a key capability to accurately diagnose the increasing electrical demands placed on modern vehicles.
- Customized American Honda software
- On-board barcode scanner to capture the VIN
- Ergonomic shape, size, and grip is easy to carry and hold
- Conductance Profiling™ offers increased decisiveness (less Charge & Retest) and battery Reserve Capacity condition check
- 1 meter battery cables
- Automatic over-the-air software updates via the dock
- Vehicle database-driven testing automatically sets correct battery parameters, increasing user confidence and customer satisfaction
- Quickly and accurately diagnose a battery’s cranking and reserve capacity health
- Up-to-date testing protocols and vehicle data at all times
- CPX-900 Battery and Electrical System Analyzer
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
- Integrated Printer
- (3) Paper Rolls
- MTRCPX901 CPX-900 Dock (CPX-901)
- MTRA684 Battery Cables - 1 meter (A684)
MTRA401 Replacement Paper Rolls - 10 Pack (A401)
CPX-900 Battery and Electrical System Analyzer is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase for Honda and Acura dealers. Standard warranty is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Cables are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Battery Ratings: CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2
- Battery Test Voltage Range: 1.0V - 35V
- Power Requirements: Six (6) AA Batteries
- Supported 12V Battery Types: Flooded Lead Acid, AGM (flat and spiral), EFB, Gel
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Wi-Fi Communications: 2.4 Ghz 802.11 b/g/n/
- Wireless Communication: Class 2 Bluetooth
- Utilize the CPX-900 for all vehicles on the service drive to quickly and accurately diagnose batteries.