Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Honda DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System
NOTE: Standard lead time 30 days.
Honda DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System with Integrated Printer, Barcode Scanner, and Cart
Using the built in 300A load, DCA-8000 mimics a start event and then charges the battery to verify the battery can support advanced vehicle system applications, like start-stop. This enables DCA-8000 to more accurately judge true battery condition. Combined with Conductance Profiling™, DCA-8000 ensures service readiness for emerging vehicle systems, battery types, and new points of battery failure.
- Customized American Honda software
- Wireless barcode scanner to capture the VIN
- Reserve Capacity Test
- Conductance Profiling™ offers increased decisiveness (less Charge & Retest) and battery Reserve Capacity condition check
- 5 meter battery cables
- Over-the-air software updates via Wi-Fi connection
- Vehicle database-driven testing automatically sets correct battery parameters, increasing use confidence and customer satisfaction
- Field-replaceable cables
- Reserve Capacity Test, Dynamic Charge Acceptance, Optimized Charging, Improved Charge Time Calculation, and Cold Battery Charging are functions that will increase the tool accuracy over previous battery testers
- Up-to-date testing protocols and vehicle data at all times
- DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System
- 1D/2D Wireless Barcode Scanner
- Integrated Printer
- Cart (ships unassembled)
- Battery Cables - 5 meter
- (2) Paper Rolls
- Power Cord - 5 meter (A754)
MTRA095 Replacement Thermal Printer Paper Rolls - 6 Pack
DCA-8000 Dynamic Diagnostic Charging System is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase for Honda and Acura dealers. Standard warranty is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Cables are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Battery Ratings: CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2
- Dimensions: 23" W x 27" D x 46" H (unit and cart)
- Humidity: 15% - 85% R.H., non-condensing
- Input Voltage: 100-240, 50-60 Hz, 12A maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F-140°F (0°C - 60°C)
- Output: 12VDC; 70A maximum
- Storage Temperature Range: 14° - 185°F (-10°C - 85°C)
- Supported 12V Battery Types: Flooded Lead Acid, AGM (flat and spiral), EFB, Gel, Li-ion
- Weight: 110 lbs. (ships in 3 boxes: 60 lbs., 25 lbs., 25 lbs.)
- Wi-Fi Communications: 2.4 Ghz 802.11 b/g/n/
- Wireless Communication: Class 2 Bluetooth
- Meets Honda and Acura requirements for battery testing
- The charger requires a dedicated 15-amp AC receptacle
- An extension cord should not be used unless absolutely necessary
- To obtain service, contact Midtronics for a Return Authorization number, and return to Midtronics, USA Toll Free: 1-800-776-1995 Phone: 1-630-323-2800