Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Call 888-424-6857 for price
Crud Removal Air Tool
This tool quickly removes seam sealers, rust, paint, underbody coatings, and automotive "crud" without fumes, heat build-up, or surface damage. it's thermally balanced air motor routes air between housing and liner for cooler tool temperatures and longer life and includes one fine and one course wire wheel, with additional optional accessories available.
- Planetary gear system for increased torque
- Ergonomic cushion grip insulates against cold and vibration
- Adjustable exhaust outlet in rear of tool allows choice of exhaust direction
- Ten position power/speed regulator allows easy r.p.m. adjustment
- Paddle style trigger for precise speed control
- Crud Thug Tool
- Wheel Hub, 23 / 30 mm
- Wire Wheel, 23 mm, Course, 1 ea
- Wire Wheel, 23 mm, Fine, 1 ea
- SPPT280-300 Wheel Hub, 23 / 30 mm
- PT280-301MP5 Wire Wheel, 23 mm, Course, 5 pk
- PT280-302MP5 Wire Wheel, 23 mm, Fine, 5 pk
- PT280-303MP3 Rubber Eraser Wheel, 30 mm, 3 pk
- PT280-300-11 Hub, 11 mm, 1 ea
- PT280-301-11 Wire Wheel, 11 mm, 1 ea
- PT280-302-11 Wire Wheel, 11 mm, 1 ea
- PT280-304-11 Stainless Steel Wire Wheel, 11 mm, Fine, 1 ea
- PT280-305-11 Stainless Steel Wire Wheel, 11 mm, Course, 1 ea
- PT280-306-11 Wire Wheel, 11 mm, Medium, 1 ea
One (1) year.
- Air Consumption, Average: 4 c.f.m. (28.5 s.c.f.m.) / 113.3 L/min.
- Air Consumption, Free Speed: 4 c.f.m. (28 s.c.f.m.) / 113 L/min.
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 1/4"-18 NPT
- Free Speed: 3,500 r.p.m.
- Length: 12" (304 mm)
- Rated Power: 0.45 HP (.33 kW)
- Recommended Air Pressure: 90 p.s.i.g. (620 kPa)
- Recommended Hose Size: 3/8" (10 mm) i.d. min.
- Sound Level: 85 dBa
- Vibration Level: 2.8 m/s²
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.09 kg)