Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Crud Thug® Removal Air Tool
This tool quickly removes seam sealers, rust, paint, underbody coatings, and automotive "crud" without fumes, heat build-up, or surface damage.
- Quickly removes seam sealers, rust, paint and underbody coatings
- Easily removes automotive crud without fumes, heat buildup or surface damage
- Thermally balanced air motor routes air between the housing and liner for cooler tool temperatures and longer life
- Planetary gear system for increased torque
- Ergonomic cushion grip insulates against cold and vibration
- Adjustable exhaust outlet in rear of the tool allows choice of exhaust direction
- 10-position power/speed regulator allows easy RPM adjustment
- Paddle-style trigger for precise speed control
- Crud Thug Tool
- Wire Wheel, 23 mm, Course, 1 ea
- Wire Wheel, 23 mm, Fine, 1 ea
One (1) year.
|WARNING: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
- Air Consumption, Free Speed: 4 c.f.m. (28 s.c.f.m.) / 113 L/min.
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 1/4"-18 NPT
- Free Speed: 3,500 r.p.m.
- Length: 12" (304 mm)
- Rated Power: 0.45 HP (.33 kW)
- Recommended Hose Size: 3/8" (10 mm) i.d. min.
- Sound Level: 85 dBa
- Vibration Level: 2.8 m/s²
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.09 kg)