Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
SLW210I-RA-E 10K SMARTLIFT Wide Inground Lift, Shockwave, RA & EV Adapters, Bench Mount Capable
NOTE: Designed for lifting electric vehicles from some EV manufacturers.
Rotary's SMARTLIFT WIDE inground lift design is perfect for servicing all vehicle types including electric cars and trucks. The obstruction-free, wide design provides greater under vehicle access and reduces the risk of contact between the lift and vehicle parts.
- Bench-mounted controls. Shockwave controls include a fireproof housing with accessible one-touch controls.
- Lifting Versatility with Next-Level Service
- BEV battery removal - wide plungers open the access for removal of underbody covers and electric vehicle batteries.
- Service low profile exotic cars
- Remove truck bodies off frames
- Space-saving footprint creates greater vehicle access while working around the lift.
- One Touch Controls, compact and ideal for mounting in work benches.
- Includes Liquid Detection System (LDS).
- Environmentally responsible
- Self-contained mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components
- Proven SMARTLIFT Technology
- Rod seal cylinders that do not exchange air with containment
- All hydraulic and air components serviceable without plunger removal
- Polymer molded containment won't degrade
- Patented Trio Arms®
- Low profile arms improve clearance and reduce risk of vehicle damage
- Two-piece, three-position arm design equals faster spotting speed with greater reach, interchangeable with optional adapters.
- Allows for quick positioning of the adapter to the vehicle pick up points without moving heavy arms
- Integrated adjustment easily slides the adapter to the vehicle contact location saving technicians additional set-up time
- SHOCKWAVE Technology
- Provides rise time up to twice as fast as standard lifts.
- Patented DC power system give provides lower cost and more reliable operation while using two standard Group 24 batteries.
- Built-in battery charger uses 110V power, eliminates the need for 220V wiring.
- If the shop loses power, the SHOCKWAVE equipped lift keeps working.
- Available in red, blue, or black - must specify color at time of order.
- Trio™ arms with rounded ends
- Shockwave Technology
- Multi-position wheel spotting dish
- Round Rubber Adapters (RA)
- ROTFJ6268 Rectangular EV Adapters Required for electric vehicles
One year labor, two years parts when installed by Rotary authorized installer.
- Ceiling Height Minimum: Equals rise with tallest adapter extensions plus height of the vehicle
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 88-1/16"
- Electrical Usage Ø: .01kWh per cycle
- Guide Plunger Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Maximum Arm Reach : 44-1/2"
- Minimum Adapter Height: 4-1/4"
- Minimum Arm Reach: 19-11/16"
- Minimum Bay Size: 11' x 24' (3353 X 7315 mm)
- Rise / 71" Cylinder Stroke: 75-3/16" - 76-3/8"
- Time of Full Rise / Decent: 25 Seconds / 19 Seconds
- Voltage: 110V
- Width Overall : 119-5/8"
For more information see the BEV Required Equipment document which can be accessed via iN (SERVICE > Service Bay > BEV Required Equipment).