Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
NOVAX Rubber Insulating Glove Kit Orange - Size 8/M
Voltgard rubber insulating glove kits come complete with everything needed for electrical compliance, safe work and proper storage. Kits include NOVAX Rubber Insulating Gloves, Voltgard Leather Protectors, and Voltgard 11" Glove Bag.
NOVAX Rubber Insulated Gloves Features:
- Manufactured from natural rubber formulated for dielectric strength and feature a natural hand shape with curved fingers for working comfort.
- Manufactured and tested in full compliance with the ASTM D120 standards as required by OSHA when working on or near energized equipment.
- Silicone free
- Individually numbered for traceability and stamped with factory manufacturing date
Voltgard Low-Voltage Leather Protector Gloves Features:
- Crafted by leather glove specialists to fit properly over all major brands of industry-standard rubber insulating gloves and cuff styles
- Grain goatskin leather is selected and processed to be soft, flexible and strong
- Gunn cut pattern provides comfort dexterity
- Slip on cuff
- Elastic shirred back
- Dual sized to fit whole and half sizes in rubber insulating gloves
- Leather protector gloves should always be worn over rubber insulating gloves to extend their life and provide protection to the gloves from cuts, abrasions, and punctures
- NOTE: Leather protector gloves themselves offer no protection against high or low voltage and should always be worn over rubber insulating gloves
Voltgard Glove Bag Features:
- Voltgard glove bags help prolong the life of rubber goods by protecting them from weather extremes, heat and other adverse conditions
- Machine washable and manufactured using cotton canvas duck material to provide durability and feature self-hemmed seams with two metal quick-release snap buttons for easy opening and closure
- Include strong metal spring hook secured by a three-piece grain cowhide leather reinforcing patch (double riveted) on the back of the bags, which allows bags to be clipped to almost anything
- Feature double brass grommets at the base of the bags for aid in circulation and drainage
- Gusset design with tapered width with top flap
- SFGVT12 Voltgard Field Inflation Tool
Manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
- DO NOT USE IF YOU SUSPECT DAMAGE.
- Safety Gloves must be inspected prior to each use. Rubber insulating gloves must be retested electrically at least once every six (6) months using the test procedures described in the most recent editions of ASTM Standard F496. http://www.nail4pet.org
- Gloves are marked with manufacture date, first use must be no later than 12 months from manufacture date or else re-certification is required. (Per OSHA 1910.137)
- The insulation gloves must be recertified every six (6) months after first use by an accredited laboratory
- Reference Job Aid AJA12549 (Honda) and BJA12578 (Acura) for certification options