Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Quick Check Drive Sensors with Wall-mount Console and External Vehicle ID, Black
Hunter Engineering Company’s Quick Check Drive® system provides autonomous alignment audits powered by Hunter’s award-winning WinAlign® Software. Using 32 lasers and 8 cameras, the completely unmanned system scans a vehicle’s wheels as they drive through without stopping. Hunter’s external vehicle identification camera captures better quality photos — especially on challenging license plate designs and special character layouts.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic alignment results
- 32 lasers and 8 cameras scan wheels as they drive past
- Touchless total toe and individual camber
- Unmatched accuracy and repeatability
- No stopping, data entry, or labor required
- Automatic vehicle identification
- Captures front and/or rear license plates
- Automatic license plate-to-VIN conversion
- Automatically determine OEM specs on most vehicles
- Automatic results display
- Display alignment results on large monitor
- Complete transparency for customer
- Ideal for service drive and/or waiting room
- Quick Check Drive® is integration ready
- Less bay space required
- Automatic body image capture
- Automatic body photos protect against false damage claims
- 40 or more high-definition images of every vehicle on both sides
- Images are stored online for 15 days
HUNES90 Annual subscription for 90-day extended image storage*
*Requires Damage-Cam package and active HunterNet® subscription
Flush-mounted Quick Tread Edge® can be integrated with Quick Check® to build the most profitable unmanned inspection system.
Quick Check® with Quick Tread Edge® System Models:
Touchless alignment inspection and tread depth with tire edge wear detection!
HUNQCD92TFCB Quick Check Drive® Sensors and Flush-mount Quick Tread Edge®
with Wall-mount Console (HUNWU592BLK) and External Vehicle ID - Black
NOTE: Quick Tread Edge® Sensors with Wall-mount Console and External Vehicle ID are also available, HUNQTE92FIBL - Black.
Visit the online equipment catalog for details and additional Quick Check® and Quick Tread Edge® configurations, or contact your program’s fixed operations consultant for further assistance.
Call the Hunter Customer Service Department at 1-800-448-6848 for specific warranty information.
- Sensor Shipping Weight: 140 lbs. (per tower)
- Real-time Specs Delivered by Web: WebSpecs®
- Memory: 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- Monitor Class: 22” widescreen LCD (QCD92) touchscreen
- Wireless Network Module: Yes- standard
- Vehicle Specifications (30+ years): Standard - 2 years free updates
- HunterNet®: 3 years free access for 1 user
- Quick Check Drive Power Requirements: 115/230V, 15 amp, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Wall-mount Cabinet Dimensions: 24"W x 28.5"H x 13.5"D
- Sensor Dimensions: 8"W x 41"H x 37"D
- Wall-mount Cabinet Shipping Weight: 155 lbs.
- Operating System: Windows® 10 - 64 bit
- Hard Drive: 250 GB Solid State Hard Drive (or greater)
- Internet connection: Minimum 20 Mbps for upload and download (ethernet cable required)
- Cable Lenth: 75 ft. per tower
- Processor: 3.7 Ghz Intel® Core™ i3
- DVD-RM/CD-RW Drive: Standard
- Alignment Printout: Fully customizable
- Spacing Between Sensors: 132" - 156"
- Hunter QuickCheck® Software: Standard
- Unmanned Console: Standard
- Power Line Filter: Standard
- License to VIN service: Requires CARFAX EULA on file
- The Damage-Cam feature can reduce false vehicle damage reports.
- Scan every vehicle on the drive in seconds; increasing return on investment opportunities.