Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
4pc. Preset Torque Wrench Set
Preset Torque Wrench Set, 4 pcs. Quantity required - (1) set per technician
- Affordable torque wrenches providing speed, accuracy, and a repetitive torque every time. There's no need for the technicians to spend time making adjustments that a typical torque wrench would require.
- Each wrench is labeled with a preset torque value approved by Honda Motor Co, Inc.
- Color-coding for preset value identification makes it fast and simple for technicians to select the correct wrench for the task.
- Ratcheting head features rubber shock boot for protection of mechanism.
- Shaft equipped with soft-grip molded rubber handle.
- Wrenches are factory calibrated to meet the following specifications:
- ASME B107.14M-1994
- ISO 6789
- Torque standard calibration N.I.S.T. traceable.
- JSP95511 Yellow, 3/8" drive, 31 ft-lbs./42 Nm, one-way ratchet head. Oil drain bolt.*
- JSP95520 Red, 1/2" drive, 80 ft-lbs./108 Nm, one-way ratchet head. Wheel lug nuts. (Except Passport)
- JSP95525 Gray, 1/2" drive, 94 ft-lbs./127 Nm, one-way ratchet head. Wheel lug nuts.
- JSP95541 Light Blue, 3/8" drive, 8.7 ft-lbs./12 Nm, one-way ratchet head. Oil filter.
Honda Motor Co., Inc. has approved this torque setting for both steel and aluminum oil pans.
One Year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- A torque wrench is a measuring instrument and should be treated as such. Never drop, throw, bang, or use it as a hammer. Costly repairs and downtime can result from this.
- The torque wrench internal mechanism is permanently lubricated during assembly. Do not attempt to lubricate the internal mechanism. Clean by wiping; do not immerse in a solution.
- For calibration or repair information, contact your Customer Service Representative at 888-424-6857.